Hand Sanitizer by NPW-USA, Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 11, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: NPW-USA, Inc.
NDC Code: 49435-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol, 62%
For external use only.
FLAMMBLE. Keep away from fire or flame.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply a small amount into palm of hand
- Rub thoroughly over both hands until dry
- Not to be rinsed off with water
- Children must be supervised when using this product
- For personal / domestic use
- Do not dilute product
Inactive ingredients: water, glycerin, propylene glycol, fragrance, carbomer, triethanolamine, acrylates copolymer, polyethylene terephthalate, red 33, diatomaceous earth.
Do not store in temperatures above 118 F
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact flush eyes with water.
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - NPW-USA, Inc. (079831598)|