Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment Vanishing Formula
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 25mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0164
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%)
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F - 77° F)
Water, Carbomer Homopolymer type B, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
Distributed by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Skillman, NJ 08558
|NEUTROGENA ON-THE-SPOT ACNE TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|