Tropical Panned by BestCo Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 750mg, SIMETHICONE 80mg
Labeler: BestCo Inc.
NDC Code: 52642-225
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 750 mg
Simethicone 80 mg
Uses for the relief of:
- Acid indigestion
- Sour stomach
- Upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- Bloating, pressure, or stuffed feeling commonl referred to as gas
Do not use if you've ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- Do not take more than 5 chewable tablets in a 24 hour period
- Do not use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervsion of a physician.
- Constipation may occur.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
- Adutls and children 12 years and older: Fully chew then swallow 1 or 2 chewable tablets are symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
- Do not take more than 5 chewable tablets in a 24 hour period.
- each chewable tablet contains: calcium 330 mg
- store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat above 40C (104F)
- Close cap tightly after use
acacia, carmine, carnauba wax, citric acid, corn starch, corn syrup, FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake, flavors, hydrogenated coconut oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, lecithin, maltodextrin, methyl paraben, modified starch, potassium hydroxide, pregelatinized modified starch, propyl paraben, propylene glycol, shellac, sorbic acid, sorbitol, sugar, titanium dioxide, triacetin, water, white wax
|Labeler - BestCo Inc. (002149136)|
|Registrant - Bayer (112117283)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 12, 2018
More about calcium carbonate/simethicone
- Calcium carbonate/simethicone Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids