PRAX by Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 5, 2018
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0496-0741
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
pramoxine HCl 1% w/w
- for the temporary relief of itching and discomfort in the perianal area
- anorectal cleansing
For external use only.
- exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- condition worsens
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days
- allergic reactions develop to ingredients in this product
- symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, bleeding, or other symptoms develop or increase
If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently apply wipe to the affected area by patting and then discard.
- adults and children 12 years and older: apply up to 5 times daily
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
citric acid, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, purified water, and sodium citrate
pramoxine hydrochloride 1% cloth
|Labeler - Ferndale Laboratories, Inc. (005320536)|
|Registrant - Ferndale Laboratories, Inc. (005320536)|
|Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.||005320536||manufacture(0496-0741)|
- PRAX (2 labels)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Prax (pramoxine topical)
- Prax Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical anesthetics