Vanicream HC Anti-Itch
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 2, 2017.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE ACETATE 1.12g in 100g
Labeler: Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc.
NDC Code: 45334-327
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrocortisone acetate 1.12%
(equivalent to hydrocortisone 1%)
- for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
· eczema · psoriasis · insect bites
· detergents · jewelry · seborrheic dermatitis
· soaps · cosmetics · poison ivy, oak, sumac
- for the temporary relief of external genital and anal itching
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- rectal bleeding occurs
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- for itching due to minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
- for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at room temperature
Inactive ingredients ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-30 stearate, petrolatum, propanediol, purified water, simethicone, sorbic acid, sorbitol
For information on our other products for sensitive skin, visit our website at www.vanicream.com or call 1-800-325-8232
PHARMACEUTICAL SPECIALTIES, INC.
ROCHESTER, MN 55901
Made in U.S.A.
Effective relief from itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- seborrheic dermatitis
- insect bites
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
For sensitive skin. Free of dyes, fragrance, masking fragrance, lanolin, parabens, and formaldehyde.
easy to spread
Vanicream is a trademark, or registered trademark, of Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc. in the U.S. or other countries.
© PSI 2015 All rights reserved
|VANICREAM HC ANTI-ITCH
|Labeler - Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc. (076499557)|
|Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc.||076499557||manufacture(45334-327), pack(45334-327), label(45334-327)|