Vanicream HC Anti-Itch
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 2, 2017.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE ACETATE 1.12g in 100g
Labeler: Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc.
NDC Code: 45334-327
Hydrocortisone acetate 1.12%
(equivalent to hydrocortisone 1%)
- for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
· eczema · psoriasis · insect bites
· detergents · jewelry · seborrheic dermatitis
· soaps · cosmetics · poison ivy, oak, sumac
- for the temporary relief of external genital and anal itching
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- rectal bleeding occurs
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- for itching due to minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
- for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at room temperature
Inactive ingredients ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-30 stearate, petrolatum, propanediol, purified water, simethicone, sorbic acid, sorbitol
For information on our other products for sensitive skin, visit our website at www.vanicream.com or call 1-800-325-8232
PHARMACEUTICAL SPECIALTIES, INC.
ROCHESTER, MN 55901
Made in U.S.A.
Effective relief from itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- seborrheic dermatitis
- insect bites
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
For sensitive skin. Free of dyes, fragrance, masking fragrance, lanolin, parabens, and formaldehyde.
easy to spread
Vanicream is a trademark, or registered trademark, of Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc. in the U.S. or other countries.
© PSI 2015 All rights reserved
|VANICREAM HC ANTI-ITCH
|Labeler - Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc. (076499557)|
|Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc.||076499557||manufacture(45334-327), pack(45334-327), label(45334-327)|
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 40 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Hydrocortisone rectal cream, ointment, suppository
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Cream, Gel, Ointment, and Solution
- Hydrocortisone Lotion
- Hydrocortisone Lotion and Protective Emollient Cream
- ... +7 more