MedActive Oral Relief by Integrate Oral Care, LLC.
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: PECTIN 2.8mg
Labeler: Integrate Oral Care, LLC.
NDC Code: 49741-1010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)
Pectin 2.8 mg
- For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use as needed, up to 8 lozenges per day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. For optimal effect, intermittently position lozenge under the tongue. Do not swallow whole. Do not chew.
- Children under 12 years of age: Should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- You may experience a slight, temporary tingle sensation upon initial use; this is normal and causes no harm.
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, dimethicone, flavor (includes Spilanthes Extract), isomalt, malic acid, poloxamer 338, sucrolose, water, xylitol
Questions or comments?
Call toll-free 1-866-887-4867 or visit www.integrateoralcare.com
|MEDACTIVE ORAL RELIEF
|Labeler - Integrate Oral Care, LLC. (063540457)|
|Registrant - Integrate Oral Care, LLC. (063540457)|