MedActive Oral Relief by Integrate Oral Care, LLC.
Medically reviewed on December 28, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: PECTIN 2.8mg
Labeler: Integrate Oral Care, LLC.
NDC Code: 49741-1010
Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)
Pectin 2.8 mg
- For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use as needed, up to 8 lozenges per day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. For optimal effect, intermittently position lozenge under the tongue. Do not swallow whole. Do not chew.
- Children under 12 years of age: Should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- You may experience a slight, temporary tingle sensation upon initial use; this is normal and causes no harm.
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, dimethicone, flavor (includes Spilanthes Extract), isomalt, malic acid, poloxamer 338, sucrolose, water, xylitol
Questions or comments?
Call toll-free 1-866-887-4867 or visit www.integrateoralcare.com
|MEDACTIVE ORAL RELIEF
|Labeler - Integrate Oral Care, LLC. (063540457)|
|Registrant - Integrate Oral Care, LLC. (063540457)|