Sleep Aid by Harmon Store Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 25, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Harmon Store Inc.
NDC Code: 63940-627
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each caplet contains: calcium 30 mg
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc
Compare to active ingredient in
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Dye-Free • Non-habit Forming
10 coated caplets
TAMPER EVIDENT: Use Only if This Blister is Intact
†This product is not
manufactured or distributed by
McNeil Consumer Healthcare,
owner of the registered
trademark Simply Sleep®.
Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back
Visit us at www.facevalues.com
Liberty Procurement, Inc., 650 Liberty Ave., Union, NJ 07083 U.S.A.
diphenhydramine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Harmon Store Inc. (804085293)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(63940-627)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(63940-627)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(63940-627)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(63940-627), PACK(63940-627)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.