Laxative Pills Maximum Strength
Medically reviewed on February 9, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 25mg
Labeler: McKesson (Sunmark)
NDC Code: 49348-193
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides 25 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement un 6 to 12 hours
laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- are taking a prescription drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.
- do not use for a period longer than 1 week
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movemenr occur after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- swallow tablet(s) with a glass of water
- swallow tablet(s) whole, do not crush, break, or chew
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 2 tablets once or twice daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet once or twice daily|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 50 mg
- very low sodium
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
acacia, ammonium hydroxide*, calcium carbonate*, calcium phosphate dihydrate*, calcium sulfate anhydrous*, carnauba wax, corn starch*, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate*, FD&C blue #1, hypromellose*, iron oxide*, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow*, isopropyl alcohol*, kaolin*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil*, n-butyl alcohol*, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol*, povidone*, propylene glycol*, shellac*, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate*, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, white wax*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO EX-LAX®MAXIMUM STRENGTH ACTIVE INGREDIENT†
Sennosides 25 mg
for gentle, dependable overnight relief
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis, owner of the registered trademark Ex-Lax®
Another Quality Product Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
|Labeler - McKesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|