Anticavity by SUPERVALU INC
Medically reviewed on October 5, 2017
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: SUPERVALU INC
NDC Code: 41163-043
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.0221% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed,get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and Children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25° C to (68° - 77°F)
- cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
water, alcohol (21.6%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, eucalyptol, flavor, methyl salicylate, thymol, phosphoric acid, sucralose, menthol, disodium posphate, red 40, blue 1
Sealed With Printed Neckband For Your Protection
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine Total Care Fresh Anticavity Mouthwash
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
Contact us at 1-877-932-7948
compare to Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash active ingredient*
multiple benefit anticavity mouthwash
sodium fluoride and acidulated phosphate topical solution
- helps strengthen teeth to help prevent cavities
- helps restore enamel
- helps strengthen teeth
- kills germs that cause bad breath
IMPORTANT: read directions for proper use.
1 L (33.8 FL OZ)
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - SUPERVALU INC (006961411)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.