Proactiv Solution Dark Spot Corrector
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: HYDROQUINONE 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-053
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
works deep in the ski's surface to fade spots
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- some users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation.
- do not use on children under 12 years of age, unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe or gradual darkening of the skin occurs.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- After cleansing, apply a thin layer on the affected areas, or as directed by a doctor
- discontinue use if no improvement is seen after three months of treatment
- keep away from eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid product contact with hair and dyed fabrics, including carpets and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin
- this product may darken over time which is normal and does not affect the product performance
Water, octyldodecanol, cyclopentasiloxane, hexylene glycol, polyquaternium-37, glycolic acid, cyclohexasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, propylene glycol, glyceryl dilaurate, PPG-1 trideceth-6, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, PEG-40 stearate, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance
Within US 1-800-490-4134
Dist. by Guthy-Renker®
PO Box 14383
Palm Desert, CA 14383
|PROACTIV SOLUTION DARK SPOT CORRECTOR
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.