12 Hour Nasal by Select Brand Distributors
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05g in 100mL
Labeler: Select Brand Distributors
NDC Code: 15127-304
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%
Oxymetazoline HCl................ Nasal decongestant
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: • common cold • hay fever • upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- do not use for more than 3 days. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- use only as directed
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly
- do not tilt head backward while spraying
- wipe nozzle clean after use
- do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- RETAIN CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE ON FULL LABELING
- store between 2°-30°C (36°-86°F)
benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, edetate disodium, polyethylene glycol 1450, povidone, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water
|12 HOUR NASAL
oxymetazoline hcl spray
|Labeler - Select Brand Distributors (012578514)|
|Registrant - KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||manufacture(15127-304), pack(15127-304), label(15127-304)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.