Compound W Maximum Strength One Step Invisible
Medically reviewed on February 8, 2018
Dosage form: plaster
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 4mg
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-596
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- for the removal of common and plantar warts
- the common wart is easily recognized by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance on the surface
- the plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern
For external use only
- on irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes
- if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- wash affected area
- may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- remove medicated pad from backing paper by pulling from center of pad
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
- store at room temperature
- avoid excessive heat 37°C (99°F)
lanolin, polybutene, rosin ester, rubber
©2016 Distributed by Medtech Products Inc.
Tarrytown, NY 10591
A Prestige Brands Company
Made in Japan
MAXIMUM STRENGTH ONE STEP INVISIBLE
salicylic acid plaster
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|