Compound W by Medtech Products Inc.
Medically reviewed on July 22, 2016
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17g in 7g
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-595
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid Wart Remover
FAST ACTING GEL
NET WT 0.25 OZ (7 g)
Salicylic acid 17% w/w
- for the removal of common and plantar warts.
- the common wart is easily recognized by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance on the surface.
- the plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire and flame.
- on irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened.
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
- if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation.
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes.
- avoid inhaling vapors
- cap tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- wash affected area
- may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- by squeezing tube gently, apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
alcohol, camphor, castor oil, ethyl acetate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypophosphorous acid, isopropanol, nitrocellulose, polysorbate 80
©2016 Distributed by Medtech Products Inc.
Tarrytown, NY 10591
A Prestige Brands Company
Made in Brazil
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.