Compound W by Medtech Products Inc.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17g in 7g
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-595
Salicylic Acid Wart Remover
FAST ACTING GEL
NET WT 0.25 OZ (7 g)
Salicylic acid 17% w/w
- for the removal of common and plantar warts.
- the common wart is easily recognized by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance on the surface.
- the plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire and flame.
- on irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened.
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
- if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation.
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes.
- avoid inhaling vapors
- cap tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- wash affected area
- may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- by squeezing tube gently, apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
alcohol, camphor, castor oil, ethyl acetate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypophosphorous acid, isopropanol, nitrocellulose, polysorbate 80
©2016 Distributed by Medtech Products Inc.
Tarrytown, NY 10591
A Prestige Brands Company
Made in Brazil
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|