Allergy Relief by We Care Distributor Inc
Medically reviewed on February 2, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: We Care Distributor Inc
NDC Code: 70005-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis glaucoma
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating a machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over - 1 to 2 caplets
- children 6 to under 12 years - 1 caplets
- children under 6 years - do not use
- each caplet contains; calcium 20 mg
- store between 20-25 C (68-77 F), Avoid high humidity. Protect from light.
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmallose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, titanium dioxide, d and c red, lecithin, polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, talc.
Call: 1-800-705-WECARE (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST) or www.wecaredistributor.com
For Good Health
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN
TO OPEN PUSH IN TAB AND PULL OUT
Diphenhydramine HCL, 25 mg
- Itchy Watery Eyes
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Throat
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson and Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division, owner of the registered trademark of Benadryl Capsules.
25 Pouches of 2 Coated Caplets
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - We Care Distributor Inc (079832998)|
|Elysium Pharmaceutical Ltd.||915664486||manufacture(70005-001)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.