Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13g in 100g
Labeler: ZOOM PRODUCTS LLC
NDC Code: 70401-150
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13% w/w
- to sanitize hands without requiring water or a rinse
- kills 99.9% of most common germs
For external use only
- do not use in or near eyes
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- wet hands thoroughly with wipe
- allow to dry without rinsing
- store at room temperature
Water, SD Alcohol 40, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Fragrance
Call (619) 501-6667
benzalkonium chloride swab
|Labeler - ZOOM PRODUCTS LLC (078697959)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.