Mint Alcohol Free
Medically reviewed on July 19, 2017
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE 0.7mg in 1mL
Labeler: WinCo Foods LLC
NDC Code: 67091-105
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
FOR BETTER ORAL HYGIENE
AND FRESHER BREATH
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%
helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis
for this product
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 years & older: rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- when used after brushing, rinse mouth with water first
- children under 6 years of age: do not use
- this rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing
water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 188, sodium saccharin, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sucralose, benzoic acid, blue 1
THIS RINSE MAY CAUSE TEMPORARY STAINING TO THE SURFACE OF TEETH. THIS IS NOT HARMFUL, AND ADEQUATE BRUSHING MAY PREVENT ITS OCCURRENCE.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by PROCTER & GAMBLE, owner of the registered trademark CREST Pro-Health Refreshing Clean Mint.
DISTRIBUTED BY:WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
SEALED WITH PRINTED
NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Compare to the active ingredient in
CREST Pro-Health Refreshing Clean Mint
Helps Prevent Plaque & Gingivitis
No Burn of Alcohol
33.8 FL OZ (1 QT 1.8 FL OZ) 1 L
|MINT ALCOHOL FREE
cetylpyridinium chloride mouthwash
|Labeler - WinCo Foods LLC (056098817)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.