Aspercreme with Lidocaine
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 246mg
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0584
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspercreme® LIDOCAINE PATCH
temporarily relieves minor pain
For external use only
- more than 1 patch on your body at a time or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- on puncture wounds
- for more than one week without consulting a doctor
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
- do not allow contact with the eyes
- do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
- do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
- dispose of used patch in manner that always keeps product away from children and pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch.
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- you experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- clean and dry affected area
- remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
- carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
- once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area
- use 1 patch for up to 12 hours
children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
aluminum glycinate, aluminum hydroxide, cellulose gum, glycerin, methylparaben, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, silica, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, urea, water
|ASPERCREME WITH LIDOCAINE
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 28, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.