Kids Flouride Rinse by WinCo Foods, LLC
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 millilters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
- vigourously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
• store at room temperature
benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, flavor, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, red 33, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water
Or to report an adverse event call 800-824-1706
Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm MST
"The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of WinCo Food Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed."
*This is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Anticavity Kids Fluoride Rinse.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Compare to the active ingredients in ACT Anticavity Kids Fluoride Rinse*
ANTICAVITY Fluoride Rinse
Strong Cavity Protection
Helps Strengthen Teeth
ADA Accepted American Dental Association
Bubble Gum Flavor
18 FL OZ (532 mL)
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER USE.
|KIDS FLOURIDE RINSE
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (150931459)|