Milk of Magnesia by Aurohealth LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 1200mg in 15mL
Labeler: Aurohealth LLC
NDC Code: 58602-321
Active ingredient (in each 15 mL Tablespoon)
Magnesium hydroxide USP 1200 mg
relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). This product usually produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- shake well before use
- dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor. Drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose.
- for accurate dosing, only use the dosing cup provided
- do not use any other dosing device
- TBSP = Tablespoon, mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and older||30 mL (2 TBSP) to 60 mL (4 TBSP)
|children 6 to 11 years||15 mL (1 TBSP) to 30 mL (2 TBSP)
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor
- each tablespoon (15 mL) contains : calcium 20 mg, magnesium 500 mg, and sodium 9 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F) and avoid freezing. Close cap tightly after use.
anhydrous citric acid, carboxy methylcellulose sodium, D&C Red No. 28, flavor, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water, sodium citrate, sucrose, xanthan gum.
Questions or comments?
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare LLC, distributor of Phillips’® Milk of Magnesia.
2572 Brunswick Pike
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
*Compare to the active ingredient in Phillips’® Milk of Magnesia
Milk of Magnesia
Each 15 mL (1TBSP) dose of oral solution contains: 1200 mg - Magnesium hydroxide USP
- Very low sodium
- Stimulant Free
- Comfortable, Cramp Free Relief
Contains: Less than 0.5% alcohol
|TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
|MILK OF MAGNESIA
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|