Milk of Magnesia by Aurohealth LLC
Medically reviewed on January 25, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 1200mg in 15mL
Labeler: Aurohealth LLC
NDC Code: 58602-322
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 15 mL Tablespoon)
Magnesium hydroxide USP 1200 mg
relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). This product usually produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- shake well before use
- dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor. Drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose.
- for accurate dosing, only use the dosing cup provided
- do not use any other dosing device
- TBSP = Tablespoon, mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and older||30 mL (2 TBSP) to 60 mL (4 TBSP)
|children 6 to 11 years||15 mL (1 TBSP) to 30 mL (2 TBSP)
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor
- each tablespoon (15 mL) contains : calcium 20 mg and magnesium 535 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F) and avoid freezing. Close cap tightly after use.
Questions or comments?
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare LLC, distributor of Phillips’® Milk of Magnesia.
2572 Brunswick Pike
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
*Compare to the active ingredient in Phillips’® Milk of Magnesia
Milk of Magnesia
Each 15 mL(1TBSP) dose of oral solution contains: 1200 mg - Magnesium hydroxide USP
- Stimulant Free
- Comfortable, Cramp Free Relief
- Sugar Free
|MILK OF MAGNESIA
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.