Milk of Magnesia by Aurohealth LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 1200mg in 15mL
Labeler: Aurohealth LLC
NDC Code: 58602-322
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 15 mL Tablespoon)
Magnesium hydroxide USP 1200 mg
relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). This product usually produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- shake well before use
- dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor. Drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose.
- for accurate dosing, only use the dosing cup provided
- do not use any other dosing device
- TBSP = Tablespoon, mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and older||30 mL (2 TBSP) to 60 mL (4 TBSP)
|children 6 to 11 years||15 mL (1 TBSP) to 30 mL (2 TBSP)
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor
- each tablespoon (15 mL) contains : calcium 20 mg and magnesium 535 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F) and avoid freezing. Close cap tightly after use.
Questions or comments?
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare LLC, distributor of Phillips’® Milk of Magnesia.
2572 Brunswick Pike
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
*Compare to the active ingredient in Phillips’® Milk of Magnesia
Milk of Magnesia
Each 15 mL(1TBSP) dose of oral solution contains: 1200 mg - Magnesium hydroxide USP
- Stimulant Free
- Comfortable, Cramp Free Relief
- Sugar Free
|MILK OF MAGNESIA
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 25, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.