Womens Laxative by Better Living Brands, LLC
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Better Living Brands, LLC
NDC Code: 21130-676
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in a
single daily dose
| children 6 to under 12|
|take 1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- avoid excessive humidity
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
carmine, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
BISACODYL USP, 5 mg
• For gentle,
• Enteric coated
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Bayer HealthCare LLC, distributors of Correctol®.
DISTRIBUTED BY BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
QUALITY & SATISFACTION
OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Better Living Brands, LLC (009137209)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(21130-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(21130-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(21130-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(21130-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(21130-676)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.