Fleet by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 29, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, HEPTAHYDRATE 2.7g in 45mL, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC 7.2g in 45mL
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0539
Monobasic Sodium Phosphate 7.2 g.................Saline Laxative / Bowel Cleanser
Dibasic Sodium Phosphate 2.7 g......................Saline Laxative / Bowel Cleanser
- relief of occasional constipation
- to help clean out the bowel before medical procedures
Taking more than the recommended dose in 24 hours can be harmful.
Do not use
- if you have congestive heart failure
- if you have serious kidney problemsin children under 5 years of age
- under a doctor's care for any medical condition
- on a low salt diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other prescription or non-prescription drugs.
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have
- abdominal (belly) pain, nausea, or vomitting
- a change in your daily bowel movements that lasts more than 2 weeks
- already used another laxative daily for constipation for more than 1 week
- have any rectal bleeding
- do not have a bowel movement within 6 hours of taking this product
- have any symptoms that your body is losing more fluids than you are drinking. This is called dehydration. Early symptoms of dehydration include - feeling thristy - dizziness - urinating less often than normal - vomiting
These symptoms may be signs of serious problems.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Ages (years)||Step 1||Step 2||24 Hour Max Dose*|
|12 years & older||Mix 1 tablespoon in a full glass of cold liquid (8 fl oz). Drink||Drink at least 1 extra full glass of liquid (8 fl oz).||3 tablespoons|
|10 to 11 years||Mix 1 tablespoon in a full glass of cold liquid (8 fl oz). Drink||Drink at least 1 extra full glass of liquid (8 fl oz).||1 tablespoon|
|5 to 9 years||Mix 1/2 tablespoon in a full glass of cold liquid (8 fl oz). Drink||Drink at least 1 extra full glass of liquid (8 fl oz).||1/2 tablespoon|
|Under 5 years||Do Not Use||Do Not Use||Do Not Use|
* Take no more than this amount in a 24 hour period.
Use as a laxative for relief of occasional constipation.
- follow the dose and directions.
- do not take more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.
- drink as much extra liquids as you can to help replace the fluids you are losing during bowel movements.
- 1 tablespoon contains: sodium 1668 mg
- this product is sugar-free
- this product usually causes a person to have a bowel movement in 30 minutes to 6 hours
- chill this product in refrigerator to improve the taste. Do not freeze
glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
sodium phosphate, dibasic and sodium phosphate, monobasic liquid
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
|C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.||003119054||manufacture(0132-0539)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.