Vanicream Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 12, 2018.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 15mg in 1g, DIMETHICONE 12g in 1g, ZINC OXIDE 150mg in 1g
Labeler: Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc.
NDC Code: 45334-350
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Titanium dioxide 1.5%
Zinc oxide 15%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- helps prevent and temporarily protects chapped or cracked skin and lips
- helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, hydrogenated polyisobutene, isononyl isononanoate, microcrystalline wax, polyhydroxystearic acid, silica dimethyl silylate, stearic acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane
PHARMACEUTICAL SPECIALTIES, INC.
Rochester, MN 55901
Made in U.S.A.
VANICREAM™ is a trademark, or registered trademark, of Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc. in the U.S. or other countries.
- BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
- WATER RESISTANT (80 MINUTES)
- Helps prevent moisture loss
- Helps protect from UVA/UVB rays
- No sensitizing chemical sunscreens
- Free of dyes, flavoring, fragrance, masking fragrance, lanolin, parabens, formaldehyde & other preservatives
Net Wt 0.35 oz (10g)
|VANICREAM LIP PROTECTANT/SUNSCREEN
dimethicone, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc. (076499557)|
|Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc.||076499557||manufacture(45334-350), pack(45334-350), label(45334-350)|