Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 5mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: Domel Laboratories
NDC Code: 53809-201
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- A persistant cough may be a sign of a serious condition; if cough persists for more than one week, tend to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistant headache, consult a doctor.
- for persistant or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), unless directed by a doctor
- If you are now taking a prescription Monoaminooxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug; if you do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
as a health professional before use.
Do not exceed more than 4 doses in any 24- hour period, or as directed by a physician.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||Take 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 6 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||Take 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 6 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
• store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Tamper Evident: Do not use if there is evidence of tampering.
Artificial grape flavor, citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, glycerin, methyl paraben (as preserative), propylene glycol, propyl paraben (as preseratie, purified water, sodium citrate, sucralose.
Please call (787) 767-3246
guaifenesin, dextromethorphan hbr liquid
|Labeler - Domel Laboratories (808198837)|
|Registrant - Domel Laboratories (808198837)|