Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 5mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: Domel Laboratories
NDC Code: 53809-201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- A persistant cough may be a sign of a serious condition; if cough persists for more than one week, tend to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistant headache, consult a doctor.
- for persistant or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), unless directed by a doctor
- If you are now taking a prescription Monoaminooxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug; if you do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
as a health professional before use.
Do not exceed more than 4 doses in any 24- hour period, or as directed by a physician.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||Take 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 6 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||Take 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 6 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
• store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Tamper Evident: Do not use if there is evidence of tampering.
Artificial grape flavor, citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, glycerin, methyl paraben (as preserative), propylene glycol, propyl paraben (as preseratie, purified water, sodium citrate, sucralose.
Please call (787) 767-3246
guaifenesin, dextromethorphan hbr liquid
|Labeler - Domel Laboratories (808198837)|
|Registrant - Domel Laboratories (808198837)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 22, 2018