GOODYS Back and Body
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 1000mg in 60mL
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-620
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Back & Body Pain Relief
1000 mg Acetaminophen
PAIN RELIEVER/ FEVER REDUCER
2 FL OZ (60 mL)
Acetaminophen 1000 mg
Pain reliever/ Fever reducer
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscle aches
- cold and flu
- minor arthritis pain
- back ache
Temporarily reduces fever.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- more than 3 full (60 mL) bottles in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
ask a healthcare professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one full (60 mL) bottle every 6 hours while symptoms persist; do not take more than 3 full (60 mL) bottles in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature
- read all product information before using
citric acid, flavor, glycerin, polyvinylpyrrolidone, potassium citrate, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, purified water, sucralose
Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed shrink band on bottle is broken or missing.
©2015 Distributed by Medtech Products Inc.
Tarrytown, NY 10591, a Prestige Brands Company
BACK AND BODY
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.