Antacid by Safeway
Medically reviewed on January 22, 2018
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, SIMETHICONE 40mg in 5mL
NDC Code: 21130-508
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide (equvi. to dried gel, USP) 400 mg
Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
Simethicone 40 mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach and gas associated with these symptoms
Do not take more than 8 teaspoonfuls in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
if symptoms last more than two weeks
- shake well before use.
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls two times a day, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- each teaspoon contains: magnesium 170 mg, sodium 5 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 20oC-25oC (68oF-77oF)
- do not freeze
flavor, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, simethicone emulsion, sorbitol
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide and simethicone suspension
|Labeler - Safeway (009137209)|
|Guardian Drug Company||119210276||manufacture(21130-508)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.