Signature Care Hemorrhoidal by Better Living Brands, LLC
Medically reviewed on Jan 22, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 1g, MINERAL OIL 140mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 749mg in 1g
Labeler: Better Living Brands, LLC
NDC Code: 21130-789
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Mineral oil 14%..............................................Protectant
Phenylephrine HCI 0.25%..........................Vasconstrictor
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue and relieves burning
- temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help bowel movements less painful
For external and/or intrarectal use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When using this product do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- introduction of applicator into rectum causes additional pain
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away.
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying ointment.
- when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- interacetal use: remove cover from applicator, attach applicator to tube, lubricate applicator well and gently insert applicator into thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace cover
- also apply ointment to external area
- regular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptoms
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
ethanol, glycerin, lanolin, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, stearyl alcohol, thyme oil, tocopherol acetate, water, white wax
Better Living Brands LLC
P.O. Box 99
Pleasanton, CA 94566-0009
Made in Korea
|SIGNATURE CARE HEMORRHOIDAL
mineral oil, petrolatum, and phenylephrine hci ointment
|Labeler - Better Living Brands, LLC (009137209)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about phenylephrine topical
- Phenylephrine topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: anorectal preparations
- Phenylephrine rectal
- Phenylephrine Rectal Cream, Gel, and Ointment
- Phenylephrine Rectal Suppositories