Stool Softener Plus Stimulant Laxative
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
NDC Code: 63941-484
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- for overnight relief from occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to12 hours
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over a period of 2 weeks
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose, preferably in the evening, or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and older||take 2-4 tablets daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1-2 tablets daily|
|children 2 to under 6 years of age||take up to 1 tablet daily|
|children under 2||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg
- each tablet contains: sodium 6 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25ºC (77ºF), protect from heat, light, and moisture
carnauba wax*, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol*, polyvinyl alcohol*, silcon dioxide, sodium benzoate*, stearic acid, talc*, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN PERI-COLACE®†
Plus Stimulant Laxative
Docusate Sodium, 50 mg & Sennosides, 8.6 mg
For Overnight Relief of Occasional Constipation
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products LP., distributor of Peri-Colace®.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO,
5000 KANSAS AVE
KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
PLUS STIMULANT LAXATIVE
docusate sodium and sennosides tablet
|Labeler - Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company) (868703513)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 25, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.