Microcaine Topical Analgesic
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Unit Dose, Ltd.
NDC Code: 67194-022
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
Temporarily relieves pain from anorectal origin.
For External Use only
- Do not get into the eyes
- Do not use more than directed
- Do not swallow
- pain worsens or does not improve within 7 days or clears up and appears again in a few days
- you develop an allergy
- If swallowed, get medical help right away or contact a Poison Control Center right away. NDC 67194-022-01
Children under 12 years-ask a doctor
- Adults: Apply 1-2 gm to desired area and wait 12 to 60 minutes. Remove excess. May repeat 2-3 times/day.
Call toll free 888/452-4946
Water (Aqua), Prolatum Oil. Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Carbamide, BHT
|MICROCAINE TOPICAL ANALGESIC
|Labeler - Unit Dose, Ltd. (119080393)|
|Unit Dose, Ltd.||119080393||relabel(67194-022)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about lidocaine topical
- Lidocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 166 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Lidocaine topical
- Glycerin and Lidocaine
- Lidocaine Aerosol
- Lidocaine Cream
- Lidocaine Gel
- ... +9 more