Anticavity by Supervalu Inc.
Medically reviewed on March 16, 2018
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Supervalu Inc.
NDC Code: 41163-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol (8%), hydrogen peroxide, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, sucralose, menthol, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, flavor
store at room temperature (59º-77ºF)
Sealed With Printed Neckband For Your Protection
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine HealthyWhite Vibrant Anticavity Mouthrinse
Contains proxide which releases oxgen while whitening. This may cause the bottle to inflate sligtly or release air when opened.
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVLAUE INC.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
Contact us at 1-877-932-7948,
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Supervalu Inc. (006961411)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.