Severe cold and flu Nighttime by Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 30mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 30mL
Labeler: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
NDC Code: 55319-416
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- sore throat
- sinus congestion and pressure
- minor aches and pain
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- temporarily reduces
- cough to help you sleep
- swelling of nasal passage
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarges prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- a sodium-restricted diet
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be a signs of a serious conditions.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- When using Day Time or Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
- each 30 mL contains; sodium 64 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate
anhydrous citric acid. FD&C blue1, FD&C red 40, Flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sorbitol, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydrate, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN VICKS® NYQUIL® SEVERE COLD & FLU*
Severe Cold & Flu Relief
Acetaminophen 650 mg Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg Cough Suppressant
Doxylamine Succinate 12.5 mg Antihistamine
Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg Nasal Decongestant
- Headache, Fever, Sore Throat, Minor Aches & Pains
- Nasal/Sinus Congestion & Sinus Pressure
- Runny Nose
For Ages 12 Years & Over
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company. Vicks® and NyQuil® are registered trademarks of The Procter & Gamble Company.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUPOR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
10611 MONROE RD,
MATTHEWS, NC 28105
|SEVERE COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate, phenylephrine hci liquid
|Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 29, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.