Aspirin by GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Medically reviewed on February 18, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
NDC Code: 33992-0249
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- pain and fever of colds
- muscle pain
- minor pain of arthritis
- menstrual pain
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- you have asthma
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms occur
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- use by expiration date on package
- store at 25º C (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
• Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)
Pain reliever / Fever reducer
Easy to Swallow
Distributed by: Greenbrier International, Inc. ITEM#167219
Chesapeake, VA 23320 USA
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|Labeler - GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC. (610322518)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(33992-0249)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(33992-0249)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.