Unisom SleepTabs by Chattem, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 25mg
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0063
Doxylamine succinate tablets Nighttime Sleep-Aid
Doxylamine succinate 25 mg
- Helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
in children under 12 years of age
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking any other drugs
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- take only at bedtime
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 68º to 77ºF (20º to 25ºC)
- retain in carton until time of use
anhydrous dibasic calcium phosphate, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Questions or comments: 1-800-633-1610
doxylamine succinate tablet
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.