Unisom SleepTabs by Chattem, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 25mg
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0063
Doxylamine succinate tablets Nighttime Sleep-Aid
Doxylamine succinate 25 mg
- Helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
in children under 12 years of age
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking any other drugs
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- take only at bedtime
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 68º to 77ºF (20º to 25ºC)
- retain in carton until time of use
anhydrous dibasic calcium phosphate, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Questions or comments: 1-800-633-1610
doxylamine succinate tablet
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.