Childrens Allergy by Select Brand Dist.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Select Brand Dist.
NDC Code: 15127-292
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- to make a child sleepy
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- find the right dose on the chart below
|Age (yr)||Dose (mL)|
|children 6 to 11 years||5 mL to 10 mL|
|children 2 to 5 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 2 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
- protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used
citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose
Diphenhydramine HCI 12.5 mg
- Runny nose
- Itchy,Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat or Nose
*Compare to the active ingredient inChildren's Benadryl® Allergy
For Ages 6 to 11 Years
FL OZ (mL)
Dosing Cup Included
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Benadryl® Allergy.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
SELECT BRAND DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
MADE IN THE USA
diphenhydramine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Select Brand Dist. (012578514)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.