Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 12mg
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, INC
NDC Code: 58809-363
CHLORPHEN SR- chlorpheniramine maleate tablet, film coated, extended release
GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Chlorphen SR TM
Chlorpheniramine maleate 12 mg
temporarily relieves the following symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness use
- caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery Call
- your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
- You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
ask a health professional before use
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage
do not exceed 2 tablets in a 24-hour period.
|Adults and children 12 years and over:||1 tablet every
|Children under 12 years of age:||
ask a doctor
each tablet contains: calcium 28 mg
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) with excursions permitted between 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
- calcium sulfate, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, confectioner’s sugar, D&C yellow No. 10 aluminum lake, FD&C blue No. 2/indigo carmine aluminum lake, FD&C yellow No. 6, gelatin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical ink, polysorbate 80, povidone, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulphate, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
Manufactured by: KVK-Tech, Inc. Newtown, PA 18940
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, INC (793000860)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 29, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.