Soothe And Cool Treat
Medically reviewed on December 19, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 100g
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-080
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- For the treatment of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis)
- For the treatment of superficial skin infections caused by yeast (candida albicans)
- Relieves most itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- avoid contact with the eyes
■ if irritation occurs ■ there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete’s foot and ringworm ■ there is no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
■ Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly ■ Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily or as directed by a physician ■ Supervise use by children ■ For athlete’s foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily ■ For athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for four weeks ■ For jock itch, use daily for two weeks ■ If condition persists longer, consult a doctor ■ This product is not effective on scalp or nails
- Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
Allantoin, Bees Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PGG-10/1 Dimethicone, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Polymethoxy Bicyclic Oxazolidine, Sodium Chloride, Water, Zinc Oxide.
Manufactured in USA for Medline Industries, Inc.,
Mundelein, IL 60060 USA. 1-800-MEDLINE RF15SAP
|SOOTHE AND COOL TREAT
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
|Swiss-American CDMO, LLC||080170933||manufacture(53329-080)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1974 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more