Childrens Cold and Cough Nighttime
Medically reviewed on January 15, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 6.25mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Safeway, Inc.
NDC Code: 21130-379
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 6.25 mg
Phenylephrine HCI 2.5 mg
- temporarily relieves
- runny nose
- itchy nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritations as may occur with a cold
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- for the purpose of making your child sleepy
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
taking sedative or tranquilizers.
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not give more than 6 doses in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- measure only with dosing cup provided Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
|children 6 to under 12 years||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children 4 to under 6 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 3 mg
- store between 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
- protect from light
acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, EDTA disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, trisodium citrate dihydrate
Call 1-888-723-3929 Monday-Friday 7AM-6PM PST
FOR AGES 6-11 YEARS
Nighttime Childrens's Cold & Cough Relief
Diphenhydramine HCl 6.25 mg - Antihistamine/Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg - Nasal Decongestant
- Relief of: Cough, itchy throat, runny & stuffy nose
- Dosing cup included
FL OZ (mL)
Compare to Children's Triaminic® Night Time Cold & cough active ingredients*
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis, distributors of Children's Triaminic® Night Time Cold & Cough.
BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
|CHILDRENS COLD AND COUGH
diphenhydramine hcl, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Safeway, Inc. (009137209)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Diphenhydramine and phenylephrine
- Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Chewable Tablets
- Diphenhydramine and Phenylephrine Liquid, Solution, and Syrup
- Diphenhydramine and Phenylephrine Oral Strips