Colgate Total Daily Repair
Medically reviewed on Mar 15, 2018
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 1.4mg in 1g, Triclosan 3mg in 1g
NDC Code: 35000-168
|Sodium Fluoride 0.24% (0.14% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
aids in the prevention of:
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks
- pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth
These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Children under 12 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 6 years: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician. Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children.
Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, sorbitol, PVM/MA copolymer, sodium lauryl sulfate, cellulose gum, flavor, sodium hydroxide, propylene glycol, carrageenan, sodium saccharin, titanium dioxide
Call toll-free 1-800-468-6502
New York, NY 10022
|COLGATE TOTAL DAILY REPAIR
sodium fluoride and triclosan paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Colgate-Palmolive (068693167)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.