Senna S by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-085
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg
- each tablet contains: sodium 6 mg LOW SODIUM
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
carnauba wax*, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake*, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake*, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol*, silicon dioxide, sodium benzoate*, stearic acid, talc*, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call toll free 1-888-423-0139
COMPARE TO SENOKOT-S® ACTIVE INGREDIENTS†
+ Stool Softener
DOCUSATE SODIUM 50 mg • STOOL SOFTENER
SENNOSIDES 8.6 MG • LAXATIVE
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., distributor of Senokot-S®.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
docusate sodium, sennosides tablet
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 5, 2018