BenzePrO by PruGen, Inc.
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 9.8g in 100g
Labeler: PruGen, Inc.
NDC Code: 42546-015
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
BenzePrO™ Short Contact Foam
Benzoyl Peroxide 9.8%
Indicated for the topical treatment of mild to moderate acne vulgaris
For external use only
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- irritation becomes severe
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
See package insert for full prescribing information
Prime can before initial use: See package insert Before Each Use: Shake vigorously
During Use: Holding can upright, dispense into palm of hand and apply to affected area as directed by physician.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature 15°-25° C (59°-77° F)
- Protect from freezing
- Store upright
BHT, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetostearyl alcohol, citric acid, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, emulsifying wax, glycerin, methylparaben, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, steareth-10, stearic acid, trolamine. Also contains: Propellant HFA-134A (1, 1, 1, 2-tetrafluoroethane).
18899 Notrh Tompson Peak Parkway
Scottsdale, AZ 85255 REV 1.2
Short Contact Foam
For topical treatment
of mild to moderate
Net Weight 100 g
Will not dispense entire contents.
Container is overfilled to guarantee
dispensing at least the listed amount.
benzoyl peroxide aerosol, foam
|Labeler - PruGen, Inc. (929922750)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.