BenzePrO by PruGen, Inc.
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 9.8g in 100g
Labeler: PruGen, Inc.
NDC Code: 42546-015
BenzePrO™ Short Contact Foam
Benzoyl Peroxide 9.8%
Indicated for the topical treatment of mild to moderate acne vulgaris
For external use only
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- irritation becomes severe
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
See package insert for full prescribing information
Prime can before initial use: See package insert Before Each Use: Shake vigorously
During Use: Holding can upright, dispense into palm of hand and apply to affected area as directed by physician.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature 15°-25° C (59°-77° F)
- Protect from freezing
- Store upright
BHT, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetostearyl alcohol, citric acid, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, emulsifying wax, glycerin, methylparaben, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, steareth-10, stearic acid, trolamine. Also contains: Propellant HFA-134A (1, 1, 1, 2-tetrafluoroethane).
8714 E Vista Bonita Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85255 REV 1.2
Short Contact Foam
For topical treatment
of mild to moderate
Net Weight 100 g
Will not dispense entire contents.
Container is overfilled to guarantee
dispensing at least the listed amount.
benzoyl peroxide aerosol, foam
|Labeler - PruGen, Inc. (929922750)|