BenzePrO by PruGen, Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 20, 2018
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 9.8g in 100g
Labeler: PruGen, Inc.
NDC Code: 42546-015
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
BenzePrO™ Short Contact Foam
Benzoyl Peroxide 9.8%
Indicated for the topical treatment of mild to moderate acne vulgaris
For external use only
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- irritation becomes severe
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
See package insert for full prescribing information
Prime can before initial use: See package insert Before Each Use: Shake vigorously
During Use: Holding can upright, dispense into palm of hand and apply to affected area as directed by physician.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature 15°-25° C (59°-77° F)
- Protect from freezing
- Store upright
BHT, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetostearyl alcohol, citric acid, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, emulsifying wax, glycerin, methylparaben, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, steareth-10, stearic acid, trolamine. Also contains: Propellant HFA-134A (1, 1, 1, 2-tetrafluoroethane).
18899 Notrh Tompson Peak Parkway
Scottsdale, AZ 85255 REV 1.2
Short Contact Foam
For topical treatment
of mild to moderate
Net Weight 100 g
Will not dispense entire contents.
Container is overfilled to guarantee
dispensing at least the listed amount.
benzoyl peroxide aerosol, foam
|Labeler - PruGen, Inc. (929922750)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.