Mucinex by American Health Packaging
Medically reviewed on January 11, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 600mg
Labeler: American Health Packaging
NDC Code: 68084-572
(in each extended-release bi-layer tablet)
Guaifenesin 600 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- for children under 12 years of age
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- FOR YOUR PROTECTION: Do not use if blister is torn or broken.
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
carbomer homopolymer type B; FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake; hypromellose, USP; magnesium stearate, NF; microcrystalline cellulose, NF; sodium starch glycolate, NF
1-866-MUCINEX (1-866-682-4639) for information about the drug product or to report side effects. For information about packaging, contact American Health Packaging at 1-800-707-4621.
* The name MUCINEX ® and associated trademarked items are used with permission by Reckitt Benckiser
The drug product contained in this package is from NDC # 63824-008 Reckitt Benckiser.
Packaged and Distributed by American Health Packaging, 2550 John Glenn Avenue, Suite A, Columbus, OH 43217
600 mg guaifenesin
extended-release bi-layer tablets
100 Tablets (10 x 10)
guaifenesin tablet, extended release
|Labeler - American Health Packaging (929561009)|
|American Health Packaging||929561009||repack(68084-572)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.