Anticavity by Meijer Distribution, Inc
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.02mg in 1mL
Labeler: Meijer Distribution, Inc
NDC Code: 41250-971
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sealed With Printed Neckband For Your Protection
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
for this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 miute and then spit out.
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits ( to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperature 20⁰-25⁰ C (68⁰-77⁰ F)
- cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
water, sorbitol, propylene glycol, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, phosphoric acid, sodium saccharin, disodium phosphate, sucralose, red 40, blue 1
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine Total Care Zero Anticavity Mouthwash.
MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC
2929 WALKER AVE NW
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
Listerine Total Care Zero
Sodium Fluoride And Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution
Helps prevent cavities
Kills bad breath germs
Cleans the entire mouth
IMPORTANT: Read directions for proper use.
33.8 FL OZ (1 L)
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution, Inc (006959555)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on May 11, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.