Cold, Flu and Sore Throat Relief Maximum Strength, Multi Symptom
Medically reviewed on Jul 31, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Better Living Brands, LLC
NDC Code: 21130-916
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reactions occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
- do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, crospovidone, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Cold, Flu & Sore Throat
MAXIMUM STRENGTH │ MULTI-SYMPTOM
Cold, Flu &
Sore Throat Relief
ACETAMINOPHEN - Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr - Cough Suppressant
GUAIFENESIN - Expectorant
PHENYLEPHRINE HCl - Nasal Decongestant
• Relieves headache, fever & sore throat
• Controls cough
• Relieves nasal & chest congestion
• Thins & loosens mucus
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
OUR PROMISE, QUALITY & SATISFACTION
100% GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Signature Care 44-616
|COLD, FLU AND SORE THROAT RELIEF
MAXIMUM STRENGTH, MULTI SYMPTOM
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Better Living Brands, LLC (009137209)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(21130-916)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(21130-916)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(21130-916)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(21130-916)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(21130-916)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.