Qilib Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: MINOXIDIL 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
NDC Code: 0299-4820
Minoxidil 2% w/v
Hair regrowth treatment
to regrow hair on the scalp.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
• your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton, because this product may not work for you
• you have no family history of hair loss
• your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
• your hairloss is associated with childbirth
• you do not know the reason for your hairloss
• you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children
• your scalp is red, inflamed, irritated or painful
• you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
• do not apply on other parts of the body
• avoid contact wtih the eyes. In cases of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
• some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
• it takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see results
• the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for everyone
• side effects occur: You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or to Galderma at 1-866-735-4137.
• chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
• sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
• unwanted facial hair growth occurs
• you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• apply 1 mL with sprayer (6 sprays) 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
• using more or more often will not improve results
• continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
• see hair loss pictures on side of this carton.
• before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet.
• keep the carton. It contains important information.
• in clinical studies with mostly white women age 18-45 years with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to minoxidil topical solution 2% was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using women's minoxidil topical solution 2% for 8 months; 19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal regrowth. This compares wtih 7% of women reporting hair regrowth after using the placebo, the liquid without the minoxidil in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth, 33% had minimal regrowth).
• store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Keep tightly closed.
Alcohol 60% v/v, Propylene Glycol 20% v/v, Purified Water
Call your health professional or Galderma at 1-866-735-4137
REACTIVATES HAIR FOLLICLES TO STIMULATE REGROWTH
• Clinically proven to help regrow hair
• Spray solution for easy application
EASY TO USE
1 month supply
1 - 60mL (2 FL OZ) Bottle
2% MINOXIDIL TOPICAL SOLUTION
Revitalizes Hair Follicles
(Read enclosed leaflet before use)
This Package Contains:
• One 60 mL (2 FL OZ) Bottle of Qilib Hair Regrowth Treatment For Women (one month supply).
• This package also contains an educational booklet.
Qilib Hair Regrowth Treatment For Women (2% Minoxidil Topical Solution) is for women who have a general thinning on the top of the scalp (vertex only as shown below). 2% Minoxidil Topical Solution has been shown to regrow hair in women with the following degrees of thinning hair or hair loss:
If women have more hair loss than shown above, Qilib Hair Regrowth Treatment For Women may not work.
Do not use if you have patchy hair loss as shown below.
Actual Size of 60 mL (2 FL OZ)
2% MINOXIDIL TOPICAL SOLUTION
Galderma Laboratories, LP.
Fort Worth, Texas 76177 USA
All trademarks are the property of thier respective owners
|QILIB HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT FOR WOMEN
|Labeler - Galderma Laboratories, L.P. (047350186)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.