Qilib Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: MINOXIDIL 5g in 100mL
Labeler: Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
NDC Code: 0299-4805
Minoxidil 5% w/v
Hair regrowth treatment
to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of carton).
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
• you are a woman
• your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. Minoxidil Topical Solution, 5% is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
• you have no family history of hair loss
• your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
• you do not know the reason for your hairloss
• you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children
• your scalp is red, inflamed, irritated or painful
• you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
• do not apply on other parts of the body
• avoid contact wtih the eyes. In cases of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
• some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
• it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months wtih twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
• the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
• side effects occur: You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or to Galderma at 1-866-735-4137.
• chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
• sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
• your hands or feet swell
• scalp irritation or redness occurs
• unwanted facial hair growth occurs
• you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• apply 1 mL with sprayer (6 sprays) 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
• using more or more often will not improve results
• continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
• see hair loss pictures on side of this carton.
• before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet.
• keep the carton. It contains important information.
• hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with Minoxidil Topical Solution, 5%.
• in clinical studies with mostly white men age 18-45 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, Minoxidil Topical Solution, 5% extra strength for men provided more hair regrowth than Minoxidil Topical Solution, 2%.
• store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Keep tightly closed.
Alcohol 30% v/v, Propylene Glycol 50% v/v, Purified Water
Call your health professional or Galderma at 1-866-735-4137
REACTIVATES HAIR FOLLICLES TO STIMULATE REGROWTH
• Clinically proven to help regrow hair
• Spray solution for easy application
Not for use by women
EASY TO USE
1 month supply
1 - 60mL (2 FL OZ) Bottle
5% MINOXIDIL TOPICAL SOLUTION
Revitalizes Hair Follicles
(Read enclosed leaflet before use)
This Package Contains:
• One 60 mL (2 FL OZ) Bottle of Qilib Hair Regrowth Treatment For Women (one month supply).
• This package also contains an educational booklet.
Qilib Hair Regrowth Treatment For Men (Minoxidil Topical Solution 5%) For men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only as shown below). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline. 5% Minoxidil Topical Solution has been shown to regrow hair in men with the following degrees of thinning hair or hair loss:
If men have more hair loss or hair loss in a place different than shown above, Qilib Hair Regrowth Treatment For Men may not work.
Actual Size of 60 mL (2 FL OZ)
5% MINOXIDIL TOPICAL SOLUTION
Galderma Laboratories, LP.
Fort Worth, Texas 76177 USA
All trademarks are the property of thier respective owners
|QILIB HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT FOR MEN
|Labeler - Galderma Laboratories, L.P. (047350186)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 5, 2018