Omeprazole Magnesium by Bi-Mart
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: OMEPRAZOLE MAGNESIUM 20.6mg
NDC Code: 37835-891
Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsule 20.6 mg
(equivalent to 20 mg omeprazole)
- treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)
- not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
• had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
• heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
• chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
• frequent chest pain
• frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
• unexplained weight loss
• stomach pain
• warfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines)
• prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
• diazepam (anxiety medicine)
• digoxin (heart medicine)
• tacrolimus (immune system medicine)
• prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection)
• your heartburn continues or worsens
• you need to take this product for more than 14 days
• you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
• you get diarrhea
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• for adults 18 years of age and older
• this product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
• it may take 1 to 4 days for full effect; some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
14-Day Course of Treatment
• swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning
• take every day for 14 days
• do not take more than 1 capsule a day
• do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
• swallow whole. Do not chew or crush capsules.
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)
• you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
• do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
• children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
• read the directions and warnings before use
• keep the carton. It contains important information.
• store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) and protect from moisture
black iron oxide, dibasic calcium phosphate, gelatin, glyceryl monostearate, hypromellose 3 cps, magnesium oxide, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer dispersion, methacrylic acid copolymer Type B, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, red iron oxide, shellac, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sugar spheres, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
omeprazole magnesium capsule
|Labeler - Bi-Mart (027630078)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 21, 2017