Blistex Stridex Spot and T-Zone Acne ClearGel
Medically reviewed on November 24, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100g
Labeler: Blistex Inc
NDC Code: 10157-2101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w)
- for the treatment of acne
- reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
For external use only
do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
aloe barbadensis leaf juice (decolorized), citric acid, ethylhexylglycerine, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, phenoxyethanol, purified water, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, sodium borate, sodium hydroxide, tetrasodium EDTA
|BLISTEX STRIDEX SPOT AND T-ZONE ACNE CLEARGEL
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Blistex Inc (005126354)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.