Stool Softener by Better Living Brands, LLC
Medically reviewed on June 29, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Better Living Brands, LLC
NDC Code: 21130-655
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 capsules daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years ||take 1 capsule daily|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each capsule contains: sodium 6 mg Very Low Sodium
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
anhydrous citric acid, edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
DulcoEase® Stool Softener
DOCUSATE SODIUM 100 mg
Stool Softener Laxative
for comfortable relief
25 LIQUID GELS
QUALITY & SATISFACTION
OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., distributors of DulcoEase® Stool Softener.
Product of China
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Better Living Brands, LLC (009137209)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(21130-655)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(21130-655)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(21130-655)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(21130-655)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(21130-655)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.