Clotrimazole by Walgreens
Medically reviewed on December 15, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 0363-3492
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use on children under 2 years of age
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask doctor if: irritation occurs, there is no improvement within 4 weeks (2 weeks for jock itch)
• Use only as directed.
• Clean the affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly.
• Apply a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
• This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
• Avoid applying to severely cracked or irritated areas.
• For athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes, wear well-fit- ting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
• For athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily
for 2 weeks.
• Super vise children in the use of this product.
• Intended for use by normally healthy adults only.
• Persons under 18 years of age or those with sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Aqua (Deionized Water), BHT, Car thamus Tinctorius (Saf flower) Oil, Emu Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea
Tree) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Tocopher yl Acetate (Vitamin- E), Urea.
For the cure of most
• athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
• ringworm (tinea corporis)
• jock itch (tinea cruris) For relief of
• itching • scaling • cracking • burning • redness • soreness • irritation
• discomforts which may accompany these conditions.
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - walgreens (008965063)|