Extra Strength Acetaminophen 500 mg
Medically reviewed on April 6, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Laboratorios Induquimica S.A.
NDC Code: 69567-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Keep out reach of children
• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
• headache • the common cold • toothache • backache • muscular aches • minor pain of arthritis • premenstrual and menstrual cramps • temporarily reduces fever
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this products is 6 tablets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
• with other drug containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• pain gets worse or last more than 10 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. Incase of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
• do not exceed more than directed
(see overdose warning)
• adults and children 12 years and over
• take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last
• do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
• do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
• children under 12 years: do not use this adult extra strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and may cause liver damage
Croscarmellose sodium, Povidone K-30, Magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate 200 mesh
• store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) • see GS1 data matrix on the side of this carton for expiration date and lot number
|Tamper evident feature: Acetaminophen tablets are safety sealed. Do not use if imprinted blister unit is open or torn.|
Do not dispose of this carton, it contains important product information
Pain reliever / fever reducer
Compare to Active Ingredient in Tylenol®
Extra Strength Tablets†
† This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength TYLENOL®
• Pharmastring® is a trademark of Product Validation Associates INC
To check for later warnings, label changes or safety problems about this product visit PHARMASTRING.COM or scan GS1 Data Matrix with the Pharmastring® app on your smartphone
Andes Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Miami FL 33155
Product of Peru
|EXTRA STRENGTH ACETAMINOPHEN 500 MG
|Labeler - Laboratorios Induquimica S.A. (934877671)|
|Laboratorios Induquimica S.A.||934877671||manufacture(69567-001)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.